having dreams about ex gf

mercer2021

I have been having some dreams aout my ex gf recently. In the first one I am standing on the street around dusk and its either snowing or raining. she's standng at the window inside an apartment building looking down on me when a man, who's face I can't really see approaches her and says "he's outside waiting for you."

In the second dream i'm in a very snowy place and theres a college campus. I'm there seeing my brother when I run into her. We have a brief conversation and exchange pleasentries and then we part ways. My brother tells me that she's only here because its mandatory for students to live on campus. then he tells me that she's a ***** who's been giving out handjobs left and right.

a little background. this girl and i dated over a year ago. we were in highschool. we didn't have sex, the most she gave me was a handy-j, which i didn't realixe until i wrote this. I hadn't dated much so i was pretty timid and uncertain during our relationship. she ended the relationship because "i didn't pay enough attention to her." she did some thigns during our relationship which were really unfair and still bother me today. I'm not entirely sure but had a problem with fatigue and headaches back then which i think were related to depression, from which i suffered. I told her, during such an incident, that i felt like i couldn't even make a fist. when i said that shed griped my hand wth both hands and squeezed and told me to try and break out of it. as i tried (for some reason) she ridiculed and taunted me. then she said "goodbye, I've enjoyed being stronger than you."

On another occaision she told me I had a small penis. If I actually did have a small penis then this would be partially forgiveale because it could be chalked off to nievete but my penis (no to brag) is larger than average. As I've been told by the women who I've had sex with. The point being she said this just to hurt me. Why would she do that?

since we broke up we haven't had much contact. we hung out once at the mall and on one or more occasions she manipulated me for socal value (like having you call or text at a specific time so she can seem more popular.)

Archived