Looking for people who are in NC who want to talk.

Lolitaaa

So today is 20 days of TOTAL NC for me.

I am proud on holding on to it, especially since he did try initiating contact.

I'm looking for people who are also in NC to talk to, maybe exchange expériences and could use and give support ?

It's not an easy thing to do and talking about it might help ...

So if anyone wants to talk and share, more then welcome, I'm going through a depression and could use someone to share.

Thanks

L.

Congratulations on 20 days.

NC is not an easy thing to maintain. Your best bet would be to write - either post here in the "Post here instead of contacting your ex" thread, find some people in similar situations to PM or get a journal.

I find it more difficult to maintain NC in a positive light while discussing it so much.... maybe find other ways to occupy your time and focus so you can start to ease your way out of the depression? Keeping a focus on the issue at hand and how much you're hurting isn't going to do any good for your recovery.

I'm with you... Longest I've gone NC have been 22 days, funny thing is I broke it by contacting her, she was really happy to hear from me, that caught me off guard and I started chasing her again... MISTAKE.

I'm at day 4 and standing strong, if I made it to 22 days I can make the 30 days no sweat and further more.

You can PM me anytime and I'll get back to you.

I'm with you... Longest I've gone NC have been 22 days, funny thing is I broke it by contacting her, she was really happy to hear from me, that caught me off guard and I started chasing her again... MISTAKE.

I'm at day 4 and standing strong, if I made it to 22 days I can make the 30 days no sweat and further more.

You can PM me anytime and I'll get back to you.

Thanks, same here, you can also PM me anytime ..

We gotta stay strong Well I promised myself to stay NC for at least 30 days even if he would reach out and he did. After that month if he tries HARD to reach out I might reply ...

If he never reach out ? Well it's NC forever ...

Why did you break up babe x wanna share

He broke up... Unfortunatelly ... I guess he basically left the Relationship because the stress factor got too much after 2 miscarriages and no more intimacy due to that and he thought the grass would be greener some place else.

I wish I could give you a hug right now, I'm proud of you for being strong x

I'm about to break up with my bf well actually it's him pushing me to leave with constant criticism n negativity

Thank u

I'm so sorry to hear that, I know how it's like when they slowly start to change ... Thank you for the lovely words, and you can send me a private mail any time if you need to talk X

On how many days of NC were you planning or are you going into NC "forever" ?

I don;t really know. It;s her birthday Wednesday and I want to send a card but not sure whether I should.

I am worried by keeping NC she is gonna forget about me and what we had or even worse think I no longer care about her when that couldn;t be further from the truth.

How about you?

I've been struggling with it as well, but I recently re-visited a vacation spot I had taken my ex to where we had a great time, and eventhough it was a fun re-visit becuase it was with my kids this time, it felt empty because of the memories. That was my "ah ha" moment of what breaking NC would be like for me. A fun memory that just isn't the same because all of the energy that made it special is simply gone and never to return. I would love to see how she is, see if she's willing to give answers to lingering "what happened?" questions, and just see her; but I think the lack of the energy that was between us would bring the entire situation down to an un-enjoyable level. Stay strong.

So today is 20 days of TOTAL NC for me.

I am proud on holding on to it, especially since he did try initiating contact.

I'm looking for people who are also in NC to talk to, maybe exchange expériences and could use and give support ?

It's not an easy thing to do and talking about it might help ...

So if anyone wants to talk and share, more then welcome, I'm going through a depression and could use someone to share.

Thanks

L.

Hey hello there Lolita,

I just want to tell you, Ive been in no contact for almost a month now. I had an 8 year relationship with this girl, and she broke up with me because my lack of commitment with our relationship, we were about to get married and I didnt do anything to save money or get a job.

First 2 weeks I didnt even log on FB. She posted things on FB related to me and asked for me to a mutual friend multiple times. On the 3rd week I logged in and posted a photo of myself smiling (which is pretty rare in me no joking) with my dog.

She had an inmediate reaction, posted "Im surprised how people can change, Karma is playing me a bad joke". She even called this mutual friend and told him "Whos that guy? He isnt my EX, where is my ex? why is this happenning, tell me why!?!?! He isnt my ex!!"

She still has our photos on her FB, and those are romantic ones. I already deleted mine on my profile. Im so confused, I dont know if shes trying to reach me or not, or shes in a rebound or not. Id really like to talk to her but I just dont know if she would bump me or not.

Last thing she did was posting an image that says " She doesnt say I love you like a normal person, she would just give you a smile and call you Idiot. If she calls you idiot, then youre a lucky person". Her sister commented and said "You call idiot half the people you know haha" and she replied "You screwed my indirect haha".

She used to call me idiot whenever I used to make fun of her in a good way and I even used to tell her that I liked it. Id really love to think that was directed to me...

What do you think as a girl? And whats your case?

Day 5 - was broken up with after two years out of the blue (in my opinion, he said he decided a long time before).

It's awful, mainly because he's moved on. I don't even know if NC will make a difference then

I know you must be devastated, Im on my 3rd week of no contact but believe me, eventually it gets easier. This doesnt mean you shouldnt stop fighthing for him in silencer like youre doing. Im also trying to get my ex , we had an 8 year relationship. Best of luck for you

I know you must be devastated, Im on my 3rd week of no contact but believe me, eventually it gets easier. This doesnt mean you shouldnt stop fighthing for him in silencer like youre doing. Im also trying to get my ex , we had an 8 year relationship. Best of luck for you

What do you mean shouldn't stop fighting for him in silence? Is NC a way of fighting for him?

What do you mean shouldn't stop fighting for him in silence? Is NC a way of fighting for him?

NC is a way of shutting out an ex to ensure they know you're not interested in ever communicating with them again, that you're happy it's over, and you are rejecting him/her in kind. It's a tool for healing and moving on and a dangerous game when you're hoping to win someone back. In fact, I think most initiators are relieved by NC and think their ex has moved on when their calls/texts/emails are completely unanswered and they're blocked from social media. Good plan for reconciliation?

NIC (not initiating contact) and LC (limited contact) lets them know you're open to the possibility of reconciliation while being available only minimally (assuming you can control the communication - not talking about the relationship/past, always sounding light/upbeat, ending the conversation first so you leave them wanting more, etc…basically taking complete control once they make contact and not suggesting/guilting/begging/pleading them to come back).

Day 5 - was broken up with after two years out of the blue (in my opinion, he said he decided a long time before).

It's awful, mainly because he's moved on. I don't even know if NC will make a difference then

Out of the blue = you were surprised. It wasn't a sudden thought that came to him like a bolt of lightening. You didn't see the signs, is all. We get comfortable in our relationships and don't see or don't want to see the signs of someone starting to leave.

There's a great book on how people break up called Uncoupling: Turning Points in Intimate Relationships. Not a "relationship" book, per se. It's a sociology book. A must read, I think. In the end, empowering.

Archived