Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

XXBF won't leave me alone!!

My XXBF absolutely won't leave me alone. He hasn't called, or anything like that, but he has an online journal and keeps posting hurtful and slanderous things about me and my new BF. Is there anything I can do? I don't want to post back because it just turns ugly. Ignoring it has become very difficult though... Any advice is great!
    "Anyone that deserves you, knows EXACTLY what you're worth."

dont read it.
    "Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers"

theres really not much you can do to make him stop writing what he wants, unless its threatening and then you could look into pressing charges.

Stop putting yourself into situations that upset you, stop reading his journal

I only check it because if he is posting threats, I can use that in a court... Otherwise, I could careless..

is he stupid enough to do so?

Yeah, actually... He's an idiot. About a month ago, he threatened to slash my tires because he found my car outside my new BF's house...Then miraculously a few weeks later, my tires got slashed!! And he DENIED it! (My XXBF and I have been broken up for almost 2 years)... Also, the SAME NIGHT, he left a message on my cell *which I've recorded and kept* that "I'll live to regret it, and he'll be there to see it".... He's got guilty painted all over his face... and if it isn't him personally, its his little goons who are doing it.....

TrueHeart,

He is obviously very bitter and immature....semms to have possesive/psycho ex tendencies. Whatever you do, do not let him know it bothers you. He feeds off your distress. If I were in your shoes, I'd be too nosey not to read it, plus I would want to see if he was making overt threats.

Hopefully if you ignore him, he'll get over it and he'll stop being so vindictive. But if it becomes a problem- i.e. he threatens you,etc. Then you may want to seek legal advice.

Good luck!

BellaDonna

Carly, don't be sad
    Life is crazy, life is mad
    Don't be afraid
    Carly, don't be sad
    That's your destiny, the only chance
    Take it, take it in your hands

Well behaved women rarely make history.

Please see the forum rules for posting on enotalone:http://www.enotalone.com/forum/forum-rules.php

how old is this chump?

im surprised your new bf hasn't kicked his butt yet.

No offense but if it is HIS journal then he has a right to type whatever he wants because it is his personal records. But, if he is typing these and sending you a link then it is obvious he is expecting a reaction from this. Him being the little kid he is, if he notices a reaction from you he will continue to keep making a valiant effort to annoy and hurt you and it appears he is winning.

Now if he is not sending you a link, the simplest, most common, and most obvious answer would be to quit looking at his immature little rants. You will only rip yourself apart and that isn't too cool. Remeber, you would be entering his world if he isn't copying and pasting a link to you.
    "Love is simply a chemical response in the brain to physical stimuli indicating that a potential mate has been found. It is not special or magical." - Dr. Oswald T. Pratt

No offense but if it is HIS journal then he has a right to type whatever he wants because it is his personal records
    not true. he cannot threaten her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Checking and following the activities of an ex partner through social networking site Facebook can seriously interfere with a person's ability to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Most people get divorced hoping to have a better life and find more happiness than they had in their marriage. However, a new national study by Iowa ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Brides who hesitate about getting married might want to consider having second thoughts before starting a life-long commitment, suggest psychologists ...