How can i tell if she likes me back?

gibbons

i really like this girl that i go to school with. i've only known her for a month but i already know more about her then i do about some of my other friends who i've known for longer. we are great friends and carpool together everyday. i want to know if she likes me too but i don't know what the 'signs' are. can anybody help me?

My opinion is that you continue to do tings together. Girls don't like to be rushed. You will understand how her mind works and also if she likes anyone else (i'm sure you don't want to look like a fool).

When you believe you have known mostly everything about her, which can take a few weeks. Ask her...

Hope it works out for you!!!!

Peace

• 1 month later...

I am in somewhat in the same situation that you are the girl im trying to get see if she likes me but you don't if your getting the right signals. Well does she seem happy around you like asking you personal questions about what your interested in thats the only thing I can really think of that might help you but I can relate to you about if the girl giving you signals hopes this helps