What should I do now?

Mr.Hyde

Okay, I asked a girl to go out with me and she says sha has a boyfriend, but she doesn't. I do not feel too bad with the rejection because my bravery overwhelmed my fear of rejection when I asked her. I still like her I know that some girls like to play hard to get. Anyway, I want to improve myself and ask her again because I was not physically ready, even though my mind was. What should I do ?

forget her (It seems I am giving up too easily without putting any effort, but I do not want her to feel awakard or scare by me) or what?

You could certainly try asking her out again at a later date, but don't take the rejection too personally if it happens again. It may have little to do with you persay, but more to do with her and her tastes, or just a place in her life she is right now where she's not interested in dating.

Sounds like she tried to let you down easy.

Where you friends with her before you asked her out?

If someone says "No" the first time around, if is probably a bad idea to keep asking them.

Maybe she is playing games. But is it really worth "loving" someone who just plays games with your heart ?

Why don't you go around asking some other girls out on dates. Be open minded...maybe there is someone else who would be a better match for you.

Well she was with one of her friend when I asked. the friedn was like 2m away from us because I asked her if we can talk privatley. (MAybe because of peer pressure because she did not mention to her close male friend )

I want to go out with this girl because I liked her since grade 9 (grade 11 now). I did not really know her other than appearance and had no conversations with her before. But in this year I had few little talk with her. Also, I did not have enough courage and hope to do it. BUT this year my 2 friends supported me and I am not afraid of consequences ofwhatever the outcome is. However, she doesn ot really know me. lol

Archived