We broke up, and I am so depressed???

AmeNM

I don't know what to do or think right now! I feel in love for the very first time and after six mths., we broke up! He thinks I have been unfaithful to him, which is so untrue, thereforeeee he decided to end it all! Then he says that he is still in love with is ex-wife and that he never loved me, and he is going to get back with her. Something I have been asking him for a while now, because I always had the feeling that he wanted her back. I don't know if he is just B.S.'ing me because he thinks I cheated on him, or if he never did love me. I really don't know what to think because I am getting mixed signals right now! One minute he is saying he still loves her and then he is saying that I hurt him real bad and he thought I would be the perfect mother for his daughter! I don't kow what to think, but I am very hurt and confused! No matter what, I will always love him and I am hurting so bad, what do I do????

I would let him quit playing emotional hostage with you. The reason why you are feeling so confused is because he is trying to confuse you.

Take out the emotional factor for a second and just take down the facts and actions. See what comes out of it. Not the things he 'says' because that means nothing. Take down the actions. Put it on paper. It will clear up for you real quick. ;-)

A