My hair

Ok i use the straightening iron to do my hair almost every morning because when I wake up in the mornings it like sticking up and stuff. So i just wnted to know how can i stop that and make it stay the same as when i was the other night.

Do you girls know any kool hair styles that i can do with my natural hair cus i hae like wavy hair bt not 2 much of it so how do i keep it that way like jelly or something ? please help thank you bye

Ok i use the straightening iron to do my hair almost every morning because when I wake up in the mornings it like sticking up and stuff. So i just wnted to know how can i stop that and make it stay the same as when i was the other night.

If I do not go to bed with my hair in a loose pony-tail, I'll wake up with a tangled afro.

I think the best thing is to tie it back- but not too tight- otherwise you will end up waking up with a bump in your hair where you had it tied back.

My hair is like originally wavy and like i want something different in it because i always out it up in a pony tail and just go to school or where evr i av to go. I want something different in it.

I want to use jelly or like mouse or something i dont know. ok well guys write back ok thatnks

I have wavy/curly hair and I usually wake up with a mess. I shower in the morning so I can condition and comb it out. I comb it really well and then blow dry it on high heat, making sure not to poof it too much. When its almost dry, I switch to cold air and blow my air until its cool, this helps the hair cuticle lay flatter and prevents poofiness and makes it shinier. I use a round brush to smooth it all out and get all the curl that's left going roughly the same direction.

I've used a flat iron on really humid days when I had a meeting, but for the most part I don't like how much it damages my hair, so I just let it curl.

Archived