My best friend resently decided that i would be perfect for her boyfriends best friend. We started talking on IM and i thought that he seemed really nice so we agreed to meet and go out with the two of them. So we did and he's actually really sweet and kind and i really like HIm the only problem is i know that he likes me and i'm not sure if i like him like that. I'm really confused cause i just got out of a really bad relationship and i it causes me to think well that could happen here too and think maybe i don't like him maybe it would just be better as friends. But yet i can't stop thinking abuot him and i constantly wait until late when he gets on the computer. I need help i'm so confused!!!! ~Goastbuster

Hi There !

You should enjoy the early moments of flirting with him, and take it easy !

You obviously have feelings for him - thats why you are excited to talk to him online. If you are unsure, wait another while and then see how you feel ! You are being cautious because you have learnt to be from a previous relationship, and you obviously respect a relationship enought to take if seriously at this stage.

Have fun - and when you fee comfortable, thats your time !

Hope this helps you some,

~Charmed~

So, you dont want him to like you romantically because you are thinking of him all the time and are afraid of your feelings?

Or you like him, but dont want to like him because you are just out of a relationship and think your not ready?

Either way, the solution is within you, only you can decide whether you are ready or not.

Yes, if your not ready, and tell him no, you could lose him for ever, but if your not ready and you continue, you may both get hurt.

If it was me, in that situation, id say go for it. just the fact you have him on your mind all the time, is a good sign, and if you end it now, its something you might regret you did, and no one like to live with regret.

I would rather try and fail then not have tried and live the rest of my life wondering what might have been.

hey whats up, listen i hear your situation, your just skeptical about getting into a new relationship, but you can look at in different degrees, if you do decide to persue this guy, he could be the right one for you, but if you don't you could be passing up an opportunity that only comes along once in a lifetime, you've just came out of a serious relationship, so your now experienced, you now know what to and not to look for in a guy, if you still have feelings for the person you previously dated then take some time to get over it. Once you decide to move on, then persue this new guy, it's an opportunity for you, i understand you might have a problem with trust, believe me, no one knows more about that little problem than me, if you check my other posts,you'll know what i'm talking about, so heres the thing, i say, if your over the last person you dated, then persue this one, take it very slow, know what your getting into, then when the time is right, go for it, don't let one misfortune get you down, experience is everything, in the end, everything will be alright....trust me

Well, if you take that attitude, you will most certainly be alone !

You should spend some time looking back on the relationships, and learning what you liked and didn't like about those partners. Then you will be in a better position to ensure that you find a more suitable partner for yourself because you will know what you are and are not looking for !