she did, at friggin' 1:30am Tuesday morning. I saw it on my caller I.D., but I didn't pick up. she left no message. It isn't that big of a deal, as I went back to bed, and I have not, and will not call back. But still, it begs the question "why?" I guess I just wanted to post here for the reason being that that is what this forum is for. She does have me guessing, which is the whole purpose of her call, I think. To make me wonder about her.but if she's calling at 1:30am, I think her wonder is more, or she decided to "drink n' dial." Gee Wiz! comments?

Good for you for not answering! It's hard, but good for you! The questions you have are natural and honest and you are dealing with them well. There are always going to be the why's and what if's. You can't fester on them too much though. It'll break you. Obviously she had nothing poignant to say or she would've left a message. Laugh about it, forget about it and keep moving on.

fact: drunk... it happenes.. after breakups.. girls do these thnings they get drunk to forget you and when they do get drunk it actually reminds them more of you..

result: she called you at 1:30 am.. to mess up with your mind.. you didn't pickup.. the best thing you did.. 99.9% recovered from the damage she wanted to have on you.. that 0.01% is your why question, which is still difficult to forget.. but non the less you did the best thing. GOOD JOB mate.

it's just weird. At 1:30am on a weeknight, I would have most definitely answered if she had been in an accident or if there was some other emergency, but to leave no message, the thought dawned on me, that that is the very reason NOT to answer or call back, but she'd never know that it is that kind of behavior that is self-defeating. I was thinking to myself a minute ago "I'm happy now, and anything like weird phone calls serves only to disturb my peace." of course, it didn't.

result: she called you at 1:30 am.. to mess up with your mind.. you didn't pickup.. the best thing you did.. 99.9% recovered from the damage she wanted to have on you.. that 0.01% is your why question, which is still difficult to forget.. but non the less you did the best thing. GOOD JOB mate.

Wonderful comment! I totally agree with it. THANK YOU, mate.

Wonderful comment! I totally agree with it. THANK YOU, mate.

brother its just that I knowww exactly how you feel!! these phone calls have been made to mee too. about a month ago.. and I was the dumper here but still it was very difficult for me to not to think about her.. and what I had to to eventualy was to change my number.

now I'm stress free

Pacopaco is my Hero!!

You are so strong for not returning the call. I know I would have by now. Congrats on your strength and moving on so well. I agree that she was either drunk or just driving around, and alone. If she wanted you back she has your number and would be calling more. At 1:30 in the morning she can't expect you to answer.

Anyway, Congrats and Keep it brother!!!

MK