Kissing.... should I???!!!!!!!!

No. He is your ex, not your bf. Doing that would simply stir up old feelings that should probably stay buried. It seems that you still have him as a friend???? Best to keep it that way...that is unless you think there is a chance for a real life between the two of you.

you never kissed him while dating? that is a bit unusual, but then, if you didn't kiss him then, why should you do it now?

unless you want to get back with him, and both of you agree that that is your goal, then take a pass on a kiss, unless it is just to satisfy your curiosity.

but don't expect a new relationship with him just because you kiss...

I also find it weird that you didn't kiss before... But thats beside the point.

Considering it's been a while, and people change with time, i'd say it wouldn't be quite that bad of an idea, but first you have to ask yourself if you're comfortable starting something again? Something that possibly shouldn't be started abck up again?

I know it is weird that We didnt kiss while dating, he was my first bf and i never really kissed a boi before. Anyways we never kissed because we were both very shy and like when we were together that never came up. We never really talked about it in person just when we were on the phone, that came up. And well what should i do guys? kiss him or what?