My relationship with a strange occurance

88cookie

okay cookie, this is what you need to do. you need to go over there. keep your focus on her but stick your foot in the door with her friends and strike up a conversation. she is inviting you over when her friends are there. this means she is comfortable with you and would like you to possibly meet some of her friends. a good opportunity for them to meet you so that maybe she can get a better opinion. friends can make good judgement. this might be what she needs. some confirmation about you. if you are comfortable around them, there should be no bad report back to her about you. also, she might ask you to stay long after her friends leave. ever think of that? maybe her friends all have bfs or gfs and she doesn't want to feel 'alone' when they are over. not that it is a 'date'. you should go. if you go over there and she completely ignores you or doesn't offer you a seat or a drink or something, i'd bail. but it seems she invited you over for a reason. i would go. that is a signal to me.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

yeah if she has done this in the past, pffft, blast her. if she doesn't call you this weekend, forget it. don't let her string you along. you really have no attachment to her anyways. if she wants you to come over and hang out tonight, you will hear from her. if not, don't take any excuses. act like you don't care if she contacts you to apologize or whatever. forget her.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................