i had a dream- plz interpret it for me!

hello everyone...

last night i had a dream that me and the guy i love were somewhere outside and it was really beautiful but there was just a bad feeling there, like something was going to happen.

i think someone gave us a warning about something happening to him, but we were too wrapped up in each other.

i remember asking him "You promise you won't break up with me?" and he kissed me and whispered "I promise"

Later, I think he was in the top part of a barn (one that looked a lot like the one at my friend Nikki's house, she doesn't like him) and he fell all the way down to the ground and died.

The pain i felt even in the dream was horrible, knowing he was gone.

I don't truly believe dreams are a sign of something going to happen (though it's happened once or twice to me) but it makes me nervous since he's always outside, riding his 4wheeler, doing something, and he's always wrecking and getting hurt.

In a dream book my friend had it said things about dreams meaning what you're thinking about subconsiencly. Does anyone know how to interpret this dream....

answer plz...

I'm not an expert on interpreting dreams, but I do know when to take a hint. I've had dreams about people three or four times, and that's when I know to take action.

I think your dream means that you are very much in love, but you're just worried about him getting hurt. Just make sure he knows how much you love him and care for him, and want him to be careful.