good ideas anyone?

Eagle

Theres this girl I got a number for, and I called her and we talked for like 5 mins then I knew I was going to be silent, since I dont know here at all, so I made up sumthin like I had to go.. Im calling her tomorrow, but I have nothing to say, what are some things I could do to bring out a good convo for both me an her, I was thinking abou asking her out on a date to get to know each other, well a double date that way we'd both feel comfortable.

Hello Eagle,

Well, good start man, congratulations!

I don't know... (wish I did...)

Maybe something very simple at first like coffee... A burger. something where you two will be able to spend some time alone... initial time, know what I mean?

Something where the "date" is simple so you can concentrate on getting to know each other... Conversation the best thing, you know...

Well... it's great to see someone jazzed around here and I wish you every luck and best wishes man.

And, a double date is sometimes good too... you are among friends, and your friends can often help things along for you.

Jeff

Honestly you don't have to think to hard about the topic. If the girl is a conversationalist, many topics will work. If she's not, you'll know.

That's one thing I dislike finding out, that a girl can't relate topics to her life and is more boring than watching paint dry.

If you hit it off on one topic, just be perceptive and try to lean into another one. You'll run the gamut smoothly instead of jumping from topic to topic.