how long between dates ?

I wonder how long is good between dates ?

My 2nd date now will be 2 weeks after the first one. Thats is because she cant go before she said.

2 weeks is bad nd too long or is it fine ?

I respect others people shedule but if it takes that long does the other person really likes you ? Dont u have the need to c someone more often if u like him ?

see, i'm kinda in the same position... had a great date with a great guy... it had been THREE weeks... (now, he works full-time about 50hrs/week and goes to school full-time...is a senior in college..VERY BUSY)... i thought he wasn't interested, but we'd talk every few days and such...

Well, last night we had our second date and it couldn't have gone better. He says he's really interested in me

So, my point is, I think it all depends on the circumstances... in a normal case, then yes, definitely too long

see, i'm kinda in the same position... had a great date with a great guy... it had been THREE weeks... (now, he works full-time about 50hrs/week and goes to school full-time...is a senior in college..VERY BUSY)... i thought he wasn't interested, but we'd talk every few days and such...

Well, last night we had our second date and it couldn't have gone better. He says he's really interested in me

So, my point is, I think it all depends on the circumstances... in a normal case, then yes, definitely too long

well she is doing a very important endyear stage for school atm >