Hi,

I broke up with my girlfriend two mounths ago. I treated her badly and haven t shown her love so she left me. I have been through tough times since then and I must admitt I still love her. After two weeks Nc we seen each other two weeks ago. She told me that she has new boyfriend that was here friend and that he loves her so mouch. I speaked with her best friend one day before I met her and she told me that she hasnt got anyone. That was weird. SO when we saw each other I acted like I healed after break up and like I m happpy again. She said to me that I have become everything she wanted after I told her that she has become everything I wanted her to be. She was surprised with my reaction..I was so cool. Well in fact I was hurt because I spent one mounth hoping that we will get back together.I couldn t believe that she got back in relationship so quickly.And with friend that she confied about us when we were dating. HE was like shoulder to cry on Day after she send me SMS asking me if the letter I have wrote to her after break up was lie. In that letter I declared my love and I have open my heart. I told her that letter was true but also that I m happy that she is happy. Then she wrote to me that I have never loved her so I called her. She was upset and sad I heared it in her voice. She tried not to cry but I m sure that she was struggling with herself. I told her that she shouldn built her life on lie that I haven t loved her I just havent shown that to her. She told me that her boyfriend is very jealous and crazy we she says my name So she havent called me.It has been two weeks since than and I mouch better now. I have met girl that I going to date but i still love her. I wrote her another letter but i have burned. What should I do???Should I stay close with her friend and call her to see what up?? Is there any chance for new start??She is very stubborn like I and I know she won t make first move if she wants because she dont want to mess my life??

Well quite frankly you don't deserve her and you should step out of her life. Its important that you take these lessons into your next relationship and don't maltreat a girl ever again. Ask yourself the question are couples supposed to make eachothers lives miserable? Of course not, they are supposed to bring love and light into eachothers lives on a continues basis. Personally i think you had your chance with her, and should find yourself a new girl, because at this moment you aren't allowed to interfere between her and her new bf's relationship.