I Have To Do It.

You have all given me some great advice regarding my situation.

Thanks to everyone for your help.

He still hasn't called me since he cancelled on me last night. (see previous post) only one text at 10:30 last night. I haven't called him either.

I'm so angry at him for everything, for the way he's treated me, blaming ME for everything, and when I apologize and beg, he doesn't hear it, just continues to tell me what I do wrong. He's acted lately like he doesn't care if I'm around, or what I do, then in a patronizing way tells me the next minute to be good for him.

It hurts, one minute he'll break up with me, then the next he'll pretend its fine, and now he's acting like I don't exist. It's been a almost 2 weeks since I've seen him, and you'd think he'd want to see me by now.

I know I need to end it. My question is, I was thinking of writing an email just saying I can't be blamed for everything anymore, and telling him how hard I tried for him, despite my mistakes. A few people have said to tell him over the phone, but I'm so angry, I want to just send the email and get it over with. He doesn't deal with things rationally, and I know he'll probably end up hanging up on me (he ALWAYS does that) or telling me I'm drama if I do it over the phone. is it wrong to tell him I'm sick of it over an email. I feel comfortable doing it that way, (he obviously isn't thinking of me right now) and he needs to know i'm not putting up with it anymore.

See him in person. Breaking up with someone, you must create finality. By breaking up on the phone or e-mail... you want that "one last visit".

Go to him, and sit him down and give him the skinny. Tell him you are not going to talk to him at all. I wouldn't do the "You've done this this and this lately". I'd go with "from all I've seen, this is not the type of relationship i wish to be in."

By breaking up on the phone or e-mail its not serious enough, plus it only leads to more drama and loose ends.

Thats true Boughs, but the sad thing is, he's not the rational type that I can sit down. If I did that, and tried to explain anything.., he'd blow up, and tell me to leave! I'm so sad to say that I've NEVER been able to do that with him. I've tried before to sit him down, or to talk to him over the phone about this very issue, and he's just said back to me that I'm all drama, I'm never happy. It's so sad I can't just be civil, and break things off for good (he already seems to act like he wants that) and move on.

I'm so lost as to what to do. just wondering if it would be mean or rude, given the type of man I've described he is, to send an email then move on with my life. I SO want and NEED to do that.

Sorry guys if I'm not making sense or contradicting myself, I'm just feeling a lot of anger and hurt right now, and I want to move on, yet be a good person about it.

kimber271, sorry your hurting,

If you want to send a powerful message, send "nothing"...Your actions will speak louder than words...just leave

What would you tell him, that he doesn't know.....from what I'm reading, he has no respect for you....does he deserve an explanation?

Have no regret leaving this "bum" ( by the way, I've read your other thread)