I had an ephifany. The only way we can really distinguish what reality is, is by using your five senses. But, when you're asleep, specifically deep sleep, your senses pretty much fail. Yet, in dreams, everything always feels so realistic at the time, so most the time you only know that you were dreaming when you woke up. So how do you know you're not dreaming now? When you're dreaming that essentially is your reality. When you wake up and someone tells you that you were asleep that's just what the say. If your dream isn't involving that person, they weren't existing while you were asleep, but the people/things in your dream were existing, so how can you really know anything is ever existing? But like how I exist without any of you knowing about it, then how am I involved in your reality? Isn't it possible that I could just be a character in someone's dream?

Dreams is essentially the bi-product of "reason" and "Intellectuallity".

Of course, you can believe what you wish, but look at an even greater question. An even greater reality exists beyond our own. Just WHAT in the hell are we doing. Why do we exists? Is there a grand creator? Are we being watched? Are there other sentient beings outside our galaxy? Who, What, Where, Why, When.. All of these questions, we will probably never know. The odds of humans being wiped off the face of the earth before we reach any type of super-galactic status is greater then ever before. In fact in the year 2084 A killer meteor is scheduled to strike earth. That's why Nasa is scrambling that team to land on that meteor.

Dreams is essentially the bi-product of "reason" and "Intellectuallity".

Of course, you can believe what you wish, but look at an even greater question. An even greater reality exists beyond our own. Just WHAT in the hell are we doing. Why do we exists? Is there a grand creator? Are we being watched? Are there other sentient beings outside our galaxy? Who, What, Where, Why, When.. All of these questions, we will probably never know. The odds of humans being wiped off the face of the earth before we reach any type of super-galactic status is greater then ever before. In fact in the year 2084 A killer meteor is scheduled to strike earth. That's why Nasa is scrambling that team to land on that meteor.

Religion was created to answer these very questions.

Not that it did a good job, mind you.

The odds of humans being wiped off the face of the earth before we reach any type of super-galactic status is greater then ever before. In fact in the year 2084 A killer meteor is scheduled to strike earth. That's why Nasa is scrambling that team to land on that meteor.

Uhm.. NASA's trying to stop a killer meteor? I know people who work for NASA, and this is the first I've heard of it... can I get a news link or something?

In fact in the year 2084 A killer meteor is scheduled to strike earth. That's why Nasa is scrambling that team to land on that meteor.

The Mayans, who were right about basically everything dealing with time, said the world would end in December of 2012. But, according to the discovery channel, people are already seeing the fledging technology that will be in 2057, which airs sunday at 8 and will probably be pretty awesome.

But really, with all this dreaming stuff can't ever reach a concrete conclusion, and the same applies with religions, so what's the point?