Unexpected twist... what can i do? and what does it mean?

Hi!!!

My girlfriend broke up with me a couple of months ago (read my previous posts if you would like to look into it) but we got back 2 weeks after i worte her a letter...

We broke up again a week ago (as before, see my previous posts if you require more info)... as before she said she didn't want to see me again. For 2 days i tried to call her and text her but when she did reply (and not ignore me) it was cold and she brushed me off.

Yesterday (6 days after we broke up) i got a letter... well, i say a letter, more like an envelope wih a flat card and cheque saying:

Hi, here is the money i owe you. Just incase you thought i forgot.

No love you or take care or anything like that...

Does this mean its closure from her point of view? I say that as she still has some CD's, cloths and DVD's round her house that belong to me... (she even borrowed a CD the day before she broke up with me which she still has)

Or does it mean nothing and am i looking to much into it (i.e.: carry on with my quest and hope in getting her back) ?

I could do with some advice please!!!!

It sounds to me like she is planning on not seeing you for a while. The fact that you still have stuff of yours at her house might get her thinking that you might use it as a means to visit her. Maybe now would be a good time for you to regroup and think about the fact that you might not be getting back together with her. I have been in a situation where my ex-girlfriend brought back all the teddy-bears, cd's and everything that I have bought her over the time we were together - maybe your ex is not prepared to do this for some reason. Its time to move on and find a new girlfriend bud.

Good luck

0X

Hello again and I hope we are helping you through this. I too think that she is making a closure here.

I think you really need to sit down and think about yourself now because you seem to be focusing all of your energies upon your ex. The letter that you were going to send yesterday? did you send that version or have you not sent it yet? I hope you haven't sent it and I hope that by her sending you this money tells you that you should back way off and leave her be and take this as the first step towards you getting back your dignity.

tc