Pregnancy after two weeks off the pill???

pocky_biscuz

Hi guys, i'm in desperate need of help. I had unprotected sex last night, i've always been on the pill but i stopped two weeks ago. So i'm guessing i'm supposely furtile at the momemt. I heard that it takes a couple months for the body to regulate itself naturally. Any chance that i will get pregnant? There's a snow storm outside so i can't get out to get plan b...will taking regular birth control pills ie. double dosage works like plan b? One time when i was at the clinic getting morning after, that's what a doctor gave me.

Yes it is a teribble snowstorm in the Gta and durham region isn't it ? anyways well i guess if he acaully let it lose in you then its possible for you to be pregrenant but your better off taking the test as no one can really tell u if u are or not cause only u and ur bf were there and only pregnance test can tell

p.s yea i know i can't spell i am terible at it

It's definitely possible that you are pregnant. If you miss even one pill your fertility is still there and there is a chance you can get pregnant as well. You should not try double dosing regular birth control pills without talking to your doctor first. You can try calling Planned Parenthood and see if anyone is there who can answer your question, but I would not recommend any "try it at home" methods without talking to a doctor first.

I hate to sound like a mom, but if you didn't want to chance a pregnancy, what were you doing having unprotected sex last night? What about STI's?

This is a very dangerous day and age to be having unprotected sex unless BOTH partners have been extensively tested for STIs and are in a long term monogamous relationship.

*gets off soapbox*