Hurts very much- he never called me back

Well this guy who i had this long distance thing with. I really liked and enjoyed him alot. make a long story short. i told him i would be around where he lives on a certain date and does he want to see me? He says yes 100% and to call as soon as i come out. we always stay in contact and see each other time to time over last 4 years.

Then when i am out there i call, leave a message telling him,, dont hear back from him,, i call the next day leave another message on home phone-very casual. dont hear back- next day i just call but dont leave a message..

This was 6 months ago and hes never called back or emailed. I have not contacted him at all since. I know its been a long time but im really destroyed over it, i really thought he liked me. I thought maybe he got busy or was sick but he could have contacted me by now..

i dont know how to get over it..i saw him on myspace but i feel like a fool adding him. I think what he did to me was messed up. He is the type who has alot of girls after him... I saw some comments on his page from girls saying "oh u didnt call me back", or "where have u been",, i just dont want to be disrespected. i feel he disrespected me, am i wrong?

I think you should take him off your myspace list. clearly, he is a jerk, and you're not the only woman he has done this to. The mature thing of him to do would have been to respond to your calls and say, "I am sorry, but I am very busy this weekend." Instead, he just blew you off.

forget him, fast! start with deleting him as your myspace friend. then go off and meet someone better.