Follow up: How do you use Proactiv?

i have a post on here on down about my huge acne problem. well, my Proactiv Solution came today and although it has like, 500 booklets with it and papers, none of it actually says how to use the stuff...

there are 4 bottles. i have the Revitalizing Toner, Renweing Cleanser, the Repairing Lotion and the Refining Mask.

in what order do i use these? and how? do i just wash my face with them or put them on and leave them on? i have no idea. ive been reading for 20 minutes about stuff that has nothing to do with how to use this stuff...any help would be appreciated

With almost any skin care system, you should start out with washing/exfoliating (the scrub), then toning (the toner), then using any creams or lotions (repairing lotion).

I highly doubt that the mask was meant to be used on a daily basis, as you could harm your skin from doing it too often (back in the day, my sister has "burnt" her skin a few times from using masks). A mask is something that you'd do maybe 1 or 2 times a week.

it is likely you use the cleanser first to clean your face, this is either washed off or maybe wiped off with cotton wool. The toner will be next to close your pores, this should ne wiped over your face with cotton wool. Then the repair cream will be rubbed in probably twice a day. The mask is a cream that you should use once a week on average and then you leave it for about 5-10 mins or until it dries then wash it off

btw i am just guessing, but having used loads of skin care products its pretty simple to guess. Are you sure there are no guidelines on how to use it?

it is likely you use the cleanser first to clean your face, this is either washed off or maybe wiped off with cotton wool. The toner will be next to close your pores, this should ne wiped over your face with cotton wool. Then the repair cream will be rubbed in probably twice a day. The mask is a cream that you should use once a week on average and then you leave it for about 5-10 mins or until it dries then wash it off

btw i am just guessing, but having used loads of skin care products its pretty simple to guess. Are you sure there are no guidelines on how to use it?

You're pretty much spot on. Wash with the scrub first, apply toner with a cotton pad, then use a small amount of the lotion last. You're supposed to go through this routine twice a day, but it seems like a lot of people have better results using it just once. Twice a week apply the mask after the 3 steps and let it sit for 10 minutes. I've been using the system for a week, and I have to say I'm already seeing some small improvements. I'm eager to see how my skin looks after the first month, cause supposedly that's when you really see it.