Lost in my self

I'm not quite sure were to post this has its vered topiced.

First of all I'm 26 and my new g/f is only 16 so there is a 10 year age gap.

We met thought her mom and her cuzion set us up, and it was going all fine for 3 week then she txt me saying that she was not ure if we were right for each other, which made me panic, which in retuaned corsed an argument, which pissed her of.

Now at this point even thought the argument has stop, she seems diffrent as in she dose not care anymore, been really disttent.

Of couse this end up harting me, and for some resion my gut feelings are telling me that shes just trying to use me now. (my gut feeling have never been wrong so far).

So know even thought I am jelus when she is going out about oing out drinking with her cuzon on the street with other lads, I have for that one instend lost all trust in her now.

And I am now going out with her still to see if my gut feelings are right.

But this is not all even before I meet her I had these wered feeling for the same sex, and I have started to qustion my self, believeing that I could be bi.

This did temrly stop when I was with my new g/f but its started to think about it even more now after whats been going on in the abved metioned.

So now I am here alone and frithen.

Just some insite to what sort of persion I am.

I'm quite, Romatic sort of guy, putting others before my self, over emational and clingy, this also meens I can get gelus easy and now I have started to think that women 2day don't give a shit and just want to get of with as many lads as possible.

I don't know what advise u can give, but I just want some advise if posible.

Steve

uhh.. thats a pretty wide age gap there steve I dunno how to put this, but that just ain't right. If you were "friends" I guess it would be okay, but gf?...well I suppose as long as your not getting ... how to put it, "to close" because she is still just a minor. but if its not like that, then just let her have a little space sounds to me like she is hinting she is a little unsure right now, before you set anything up, I'd wait just a little while before doing so. Just so you can be sure things will be okay between you two.

Thats exactly what I were thinking. Im 24, and if I was dating a 14 year old boy someone shoot me dead please. And you say her mothers cousin hooked you up? If she were 36, thats her own choice, likes younger guys, etc. I like older guys so I do relate, but 16?

First of all, to try to help, shes probably not very mature. I wasnt mature at 16, I dont know many girls that were. If I had been in a relationship with a 26 yr old when I was 16 I wouldnt take it very seriously. When your 16 your really just into your friends, figuring out who you are and flirting with all the boys. From what youve said it doesnt sound like shes into you anymore. Maybe you were her thing for 3 weeks and now your not.... Who knows?

I think maybe you should go down to the local pub, flirt with some older women, and forget this little girl.

I didnt see that whole paragraph on the bi thing either. Sorry. I just learned I am bi. Its great. Best of both worlds.

My advice is this. I just knew. Cant explain it. Knew I would like being with women before I even acted on my feelings. Maybe you personally wont know until your with a man. Most "straight" men I know dont fantasize about the same sex. Are your thoughts sexual? Are you looking at men? These are just some questions to help you figure out if you are bi.

Maybe see a head shrinker and discuss your feelings. That may help you sort it all out.

uhh.. thats a pretty wide age gap there steve I dunno how to put this, but that just ain't right. If you were "friends" I guess it would be okay, but gf?...well I suppose as long as your not getting ... how to put it, "to close" because she is still just a minor. but if its not like that, then just let her have a little space sounds to me like she is hinting she is a little unsure right now, before you set anything up, I'd wait just a little while before doing so. Just so you can be sure things will be okay between you two.

Normaly I would never date some one so yong, but It seemed to be ok at the time when it was set up with her mom (who I know) and her cozon.

Steve