I posted alittle while ago about a bruise like pain on the top of my head. The dr. then told me it was a sinus infection (even though i lacked a stuffy nose or normal facial sinus pains). Well this was over 2 weeks ago and the pain has not gone away. I do not get headaches but the area is still extremely sensative to touch. Also I have noticed a slight tingling in my left arm when i lay down (not sure if it is related). Is it time for me to go back to the dr? I am really having a hard time relaxing with this bruise like spot on the top of my head not going away. It freaks me out. Please tell me what you guys think.

I posted alittle while ago about a bruise like pain on the top of my head. The dr. then told me it was a sinus infection (even though i lacked a stuffy nose or normal facial sinus pains). Well this was over 2 weeks ago and the pain has not gone away. I do not get headaches but the area is still extremely sensative to touch. Also I have noticed a slight tingling in my left arm when i lay down (not sure if it is related). Is it time for me to go back to the dr? I am really having a hard time relaxing with this bruise like spot on the top of my head not going away. It freaks me out. Please tell me what you guys think.

Sounds like neuropathic pain. The arm tingling could be coming from a disk in your neck. The scalp pain could be coming from an impinged cranial nerve (glossopharyngeal pain, occiptal neuralgia). Sometimes when you worry about a pain, it makes it more noticeable. Let your doctor know about it. Maybe they can order an MRI to find out if anything is going on. It also could turn out to be something benign (non-serious). For peace of mind, get in contact with your MD