Need New Girl Advice

as all of you have been following my break up with the ex.......i met this girl while being broken up about a week before christmas....texted her a couple times....nothing major...she doesnt seem interested as she never intiates contact...(she seems classy and old fashioned which i like) so i texted her today about her new years she responds back 1 min later good how was yours

so i tell her i went out last nite to the place we met....

she says i was going go but changed my mind last minute

i said well thats too bad cause i would like to get to know you better

something i have been trying to do since you caught my attention

she texts me back

i said would you like to do that over dinner one night?

she says sure

i text back thursday night?

she says i dont have my calendar in front of me but i think i am going to dinner with my girls

i say ok

she says

maybe another night?

i say of course check your calendar

she says will do

i text thanks for distracting me enough today have a great day as you know i gotta get some work to do

then she writes......yeah i m busy right now sorry hit me up later

i said ok

now i hope i didnt offend her but her answer wasnt really warranted based on what i said

so do i call her tonight or let it sit and do i bring up dinner again?

dating is so hard

definitely call her. its really hard to convey what youre feeling through text messages. you, her, or both of you could be misunderstanding what was really being said! haha, it happens to me all the time.

call her, go on the date. if shes offended enough not to over a text, then dont waste your time! good luck mate.

definitely call her. its really hard to convey what youre feeling through text messages. you, her, or both of you could be misunderstanding what was really being said! haha, it happens to me all the time.

call her, go on the date. if shes offended enough not to over a text, then dont waste your time! good luck mate.

ok so i called her and left a message around 630 last night........nothing no return call no text....now i begin to wonder...

Is she worth it to you?

I don't really think that a good relationship begins with this sort of thing.

If she's playing hard to get she's doing it far too much.

Most likely thing is she's not that interested. Changing her mind is likely to be temporary, I'm sorry.

But if you feel you truly want to get to know her better, even if just as friends, try and contact her again, maybe even specify you just want to get to know her as friends.

If you make it out like you don't particularly want a relationship at this point then she wont feel threatened or conflicted.