SuperDave71 HELP!

Yes I know I shouldn't. I could tell you the whole story with IM convos and emails but that would take up 54 pages on a single-spaced word document which I had already sent to SuperDave once. Basically, this summer, I met a girl and we clicked like neither of us has ever felt. I was her first love. She was 25 I was 26 and we had all of the right ingredients. She then in September found out she had leukemia and broke it off with me 2 weeks later. I tired to be there for her and then we kinda kept us alive and nothing really changed even though we broke up. Then she started talking to this other guy from myspace who she moved into her top spot because I became jealous of comments she was leaving other men. We had brief moments where things would go back but she refuses to move this guy and keeps saying how hes like a brother and nothing more and doesn't want to be with anyone. Yet her comments to him are telling him how much she misses him and all of that stuff and I feel like it was all crap. I don't know, I just miss her and want more but the cancer thing is what is stopping it, or so she says. I'm just lost.