Hey,i just joined this website and i need some help. I play a online game and a met a nice girl in the game,we both liked eachother but we broke up but. It was a total misunderstanding. She asked me if i didn't like her and i said yes, but i was sure she said if i liked her so she thought i didn't like her anymore. Though i want to tell her that i still like her. It just seems so hard though. I also have another problem, it still involves my ex gf. She asked me that if she was in my room and she said it was okay if i could have sex with her what would i say? Im not good with social skills and couldn't think of anything.please help me with these problems and how i could improve with my social skills.

In fact, fictive communication such as via internet is a lot more complicated than In Real Life (IRL).

I think that you should not worry about your online relationship. What counts the most for now is your IRL relationships.

Secondly, what did you end up answering to her question about having sex with her ? I don't think that it's a good idea since along your interogation, you don't seem comfortable with it. Before having a sexual relation with someone, you must feel at ease with the person, first of all.

Finally, pratice is the key to many things. If you think that you don't have social skills, it might only be your point of view (might be false) but anyway the best way to improve is to practice.

My comment on that matter: I think that staying in front of games/computers doesn't help with social skills.

What do you think ?

actually BYOB, your right in a certain aspect, as being too socially active on the computer rather than in real life, can damage your real social life. Although, he could practice on those people online, to see how they react to different situations, then test them on girls he actually knows and is attracted to. MagicMaker, here's some more advice for you. Dress nice, smell good, smile and you will see your confidence and woman's interest in you skyrocket. Trust me, the girls that you can use your 5 senses on are a lot more satisfying than the ones you can't.

thanks scronan.and BYOB to answer your question i guess i was not ready,i was shakey and later she asked me if she was advancing through the relationship to fast. Thanks for the help,and scronan,is that a picture of you or a guy from a movie? if its a guy from a movie can you tell me the movie's name? Thanks