Is This A Sign, That She Likes Me

Hey people I am 16 years old and i have a question. Ok i've known this girl ever sense last year I guess you can say that we are friends at the moment. But for some reason I think she's giving me signs that she likes me more than a friend. Like the other day I went over her house just to chill and we started to pillow fight on her bed and everytime i talk to her online or whatever she calls me names like sweetie, sexy thing, babe, etc. We are really flirtatious when we hang out but i don't know if she wants to take it to another level or whatever. so if anyone has any advice for me PLEASE TELL. Thanks

all clear! lets move out! in other words, go for it sounds like she has a thing for you =D well, its not as easy as all that. I assume you have already been to eachothers houses already, so ask her out to dinner or a movie, sounds like she would be happy to go w\ you assuming also she is not busy doing something else.

Yes next time you do the "pillow fight" watch for her reactions to it. Is she trying to get closer to you? Or is she genuinely trying to rip yur head off and feed it to you? Yeah next time do the falling close to her, or you could just tackle her a bit and fall over, etc, etc...point is if she's interested she's not gonna try to hard to get back up and kill you.

As someone who just had something similar happen (the pillow fight, I mean) just a few days ago, let me tell you what happened...

I'm over at a girl's house, not sure if she's as interested in me as she says she is. I throw a pillow at her. She rushes at me (I'm sitting on the couch) with the pillow and we commence to hit each other with pillows, laughing all the time.

She jumps on top of me to beat me with the pillow. But I notice that her face is getting closer and closer to mine. I'm not fool. I reach up and gently pull her toward me. And we kiss, and she does not resist.

So, I can tell you that what everyone here is saying is true.