Friends-2-A feeling of None Existence :(

Staying Strong....I need help with what i should say..?

A Little light on the story.

i had this connection with this girl I've known, now i only see her as a player "segaGirl" was right all along, playing games with my mind, My heart..Left me hurt/confused/ and in a deep state of depression, like i failed..but i know i didn't. I'm a guy that only wanted a friendship, she didn't see that, so i took it where she wanted to go...she seemed interested in me, liked me..more as a friend, I'm not sure. i bought her roses, cards, etc...to show that I (myself) was interested in her, she had another guy on the side. Older than me She is now dating him, and has been for 2-4 weeks. she say's it's dating, NOT b/f G/f, What is the difference?

you people don't understand this story b/c you haven't read everything i posted about this girl. Yes i really really liked her, more than a friend, i was falling in love. Or i think i was, But this past week has gone by my feelings have changed for her, She told me before she left for vacation that she only saw me as a "friend" but 30 minutes before while dancing with her she says "well me having a B/f isn't My Fault, It's Yours" What that mean??? why my fault, she only see's me as a friend? I would call her, with no forward....She has a Nex-Tel, i just got one Monday, I had her Private ID number, so i paged her in Florida, she told me "well I'm on vacation, I'll talk to you when i get back" meaning into Illinois which is in another Week. Just the feeling i get, her not even being a Friend, I'm not even an existence to her..like we never meet. only in person she is So Pure, Full of Spirt. but on other contacts. Being Phone She always seemed like she didn't want to talk. wasn't interested in me the way she was The First Few Times i called. no more energy. Now i have to Let go. cause my piece of my heart is back,. I took it back before she left. in a nice way...Now i can't be the same, i have to tell her i don't want to be friends, b/c of what she did to me. playing games. not communicating to the level friends should. i feel hurt, But more angry at the fact that she used me for an EGO boost. at this club. SO my question is HOW do i tell her all of this in person,. should i just ignore, back off, STOP ALL COMMUNICATION>>?? wait for her to call? I don't think she wants me calling, b/c of the Relationship she is in. she told me that her b/f feels threatened by me.? Now what do i do....Help!!!

DTB dude - Dump That Bitch

Easier said than done of course but, honestly, what do you owe her. Now if you think that you'll feel better about the whole thing by telling her all these things to her face, go ahead. She won't care though as she's self-involved. Best to look at it as a learning experience and get on with your life.