What a crazy night

So... I made a post about "testing the waters" and well... i did it.

And my ex saw me with her. My ex proceeded to "accidentally" text me that she "saw him dropping off some girl".

I have talked to the girl I was "testing the waters" with and she knows my ex and my entire situation. So I also felt like it was right to let her know that my ex saw us. So I did, and she basically said that we shouldn't talk and let it blow over. I agree with her, but man timing sucks. We were really getting a long so well.

So bizarre. I'm not the one to partake in drama, and here it is, right on a platter. My ex is going to freak out about it and tell the world. My ex was really hurt by the whole break-up. Nothing I can do considering the small school.

Think there is anything I can say to the girl that would help her not worry about it? The girl's friends are close friends with my ex... so it certainly doesn't help the situation.

Do I just let this one go?

I don't think that you should stop dating just because your ex doesn't approve. She's your EX. What she thinks doesn't matter anymore.

If this other girl wants to take a break with seeing you, then that's all you can do. The only way for her to not be effected by it is to do what she feels is right. And unfortunantely, this is what feels right to her.

Is there any way to meet girls outside your school?

Your ex is called an ex because she is out of your life. If you allow her to control what you do and who you see, your missing the concept of having an ex. You're sending a real strong message to your ex that you are weak, let alone what your present girl must think. Life is too short to be looking over your shoulder at where you have been. Focus on the girl at your side and stop caring about what your ex thinks. You're headed for a rough life in the dating world if get a grip on this real fast!

RC

All I really said was that I broke up with my ex and that my ex was the one having the problem with the break up. Told her that I'd been thinking about it and got it all settled.

Nothing really more. She spoke about her ex's and we left it at that.

Her ex's don't know EVERYONE like my ex does... so its rather difficult to find someone inside of school. Not that I'm LOOKING for a relationship, its just that this one fell into my lap... and I see its potential, and sad that she is uncomfortable with the fact that my ex is one of her best friends friends. So it'd be weird and she said she doesn't want the drama behind her back.

I dunno about you guys, but I completely agree... I wouldn't want to have to deal with crap like that.