christmas present..

Hey guys

I saw the thread about present and gift ideas last week but I cant seem to find it now..

Anyhowz, I have a sort of a differerent situation..

In our school we did this secret santa thing where every1 put their name in a box and picked out sum1 elses at the end. No1 knew who had picked their name or whose they had picked. Whats supposed to happen is that at the end of next week, each one of us has to buy the person we picked, a present and put it under the Christmas tree in our Common Room. So, they wont know who gave them the present.

BUT, there’s a girl I really like and she knows it (she told me we cant be together – but its not like she hates me or anything, I just did sumthing she didn’t like and it was over but she still likes me as well, time just wasn’t on our side… hope that makes sense).

Well, my friend got her name (he knows that I like her ) but bcz one of the guys who arranged this all knows what every1 got, we cant switch. So, I’ll still buy her sumthing and leave it under the tree (so she’ll have 2 presents)..

The problem is what should I get her???!!!???

Cuz I’m buying her some jewelry for her birthday in a few months and would like something nice for Christmas…

So what should a guy get a girl in this situation

and can any1 plz post a link to the sticky thread that was on the main page about a week ago..

Thaxx a lot..

**oh, and i'm pretty sure this is the wrong place to put this but i seriously couldnt find any place else..lol