This guy does not respond

sgold

There is this really cute guy I met in the fitness centre. He kind of approached me and spoke like 3 times. The conversation was pretty long, 10 min everytime i guess. I definitely felt there was this vibe going on between us. After that I never saw him in the gym. So I kind of jus messaged him asking if he just wanted to hang out during the weekend. But he doesnt respond. I dont get it. If he was not interested , why the hell did he have to come and talk. Dont I atleast deserve a reply saying he is busy or something?

Ya that doesn't make much sense sgold. If I was the guy and had any interest in you I would be contacting you back. (actions peak louder than words) And honestly, if I didn't have any interest I would have the respect to let you know. I would not worry about this guy. He is not worth the time.

It's possible that he has a gf or a wife, and he just wanted to flirt with you a bit. Or, some guys just like to see if they can get your number, kind of as an ego booster, not that they have any intentions of calling you.

Anyways, don't feel bad about yourself. It is probably about him, not you. My money is on the gf theory. The ball is in his court, if he responds, cool. if not, NEXT!

I did get a reply from him saying that he checked my email late and cannot hang out until after christmas break, coz of lots of work hours. and hopes to see me again sometime . I assume he is not interested and just being polite. what you guys say?