hi everyone,

just thought i would get some advice before i did anything regarding an issue i just thought about. i am musician, of sorts, and an ex gf of mine from a year ago did some recording together, and i just realized that on a number of music sites, her pix and name [things like that] are still kicking around. what i am wondering is this - she broke things off with me, and basically told me that she wanted zero contact forever [no reason given, basically things got rough at the end] so, is it appropriate to still have those things up online? would that be upsetting and should i remove them? i was thinking i should because last thing i want is anymore drama but i would hate that to come accross as being negative in any way. a year is a long time and because we have had no contact, the plain fact is we have both moved on with our lives and i don't want that to somehow be a problem for the person i am seeing now but i also don't want the ex to feel i removed them out of anger or any negative emotion - i just think that the fact that she really wanted no contact of any kind, and i still have those things posted might be a sore point. i think i should delete them.

what do u all think?

well, its been up there so long simply because i was doing the old 'everything but the kitchen sink' routine to get her to try again and for that effort what i received was the sound of a pin dropping on the floor - u get what i am saying

u missed the real point - i am worried more about how someone i will be dating seriously would see that. it might come accross as 'hmmm, does he still think about his ex?'

there is no way i want my past influencing my future. and, to be honest, the ex was fortunate to have been with someone that did all the music stuff fer her - i offered her the opportunity to do design, web stuff, mail outs, etc.

she didn't bother - wasn't important to her - i offered her up 'part ownership' in something i had started [just as i did with marriage, family planning, finances, etc. the list is endless]

so, i am talking about things that are mine, she contributed - my point was only to ask whether that would upset her - see, still a nice thoughtful guy after all that eh! lol

ok...sleeepiesville. house hunting starts early and afternoon is with family and friends.

nite all.