What Should I Do Peers?

Hey,

My girlfriend, (of 2 years) went away for a week, and she's suppose to come back tomorrow, (wed). I bout her gifts and stuff and i might not see her till thursday anyways. But i wanna do something special for her, i need advice from like a female. Dont say sex, cause thats probley gonna end up happening anyway, but something else besides that. any suggestions?

i think you should make a romantic dinner for her.. maybe her favorite foods.. but you have to make it no take out orders and maybe have some candles and go out and rent her favorite movie and spend the evening together and another idea would be to paint her toenails.. i know that may sound a little too much to do that but i think she would feel VERY special if you would do that ... i know i would!! i think that would be very special!!

i hope that helped you out a little bit.. i don't really know how your guys relationship is but if you like to be romantic i think that would be perfect!!

hey man you helped me alot so i shall hep you right now i have to make this quick though because im going to vickys house in a few minutes (yes vicky she broke up with her BF) ok listen do the romatic dinner thing but i dont know about the painting her nails thats just sort of weird hope you have a good time bye