Argh! What can I do about these problems!?

Warpten

First of all, there is this girl I like, who is the sister to my friend (who is also a girl). But my friend gets mad when I talk to her sister... Anyway, this girl is two years younger than me, and if I was to ask her out, everyone in my grade would think it was "weird". It would be hard to do anything with her either, because my friends are always at the movie (including the sister of the girl i like). It would make things very complicated. Plus its a small town so there isn't that much to do. (population only about 2000 or so)

Another thing is, I'm very nervous, and I don't like to draw that much attention to myself. In a group of people I will just listen, and not talk much. How can I change this? I know I wouldn't be annoying if I talked more, but I never know what to say... If its a group of my better friends though, I'm fine! It doesn't make sense.

I was thinking about just going through, totally just doing what I'm afraid to do, talking more, trying to become more confident, and all of that. How does that sound?

I'll appriciate all of the help I can get, this is my first time posting in a forum like this so sorry if I sound weird, lol. Thanks again for you help!

Wasup Warpten ! [At last a normal name without any - "lonecar5677"]

I agree with WX , just go for the girl. Go to a park or places when you talk and not sit your 2 hours and go home. Her sister may get angry at you and chage her position about her friendship with you. So be in the new and see whats going on. Tell her that you like her sister and you are not a bad guy, and you just want to have fun, nothing else.

About be more talkative in a group, its hard very hard. I'm like you , cant just find my self talking and always quite. Thats what I did. You need to follow that they are saiying. In general its 2 people debating and others say their things about the subject. All you need to do is to wait to a momment when ther is a 2 seconds silence, and just comment about the subject, give your own opinion or to agree with one of the debaters. Then you are on the side of the debator and he will "make" you as your pal. And futher he will give you space to talk, and will not have to seek for those 2 secons to "enter" your self to the confersation.

If you can just "throw" yourself to the sea and talk with people , try. But have something to say that is relevant and interesting. Becasue you may appear stupid and thats not good. You will be marked with an X , as "dont listen to him, he is a joke".

Good luck and SMILE !

Haha thanks. That helps alot.

As for that girl, the movie really is the only thing we can do here! Its sad, there isn't even a park here, and the bowling alley.... well that place is just horrible here. Its just weird here, everything you'd expect doesn't happen here.

But you are all right, I gotta just ignore them, and do what I want! Haha, still, more advice would be appreciated too! (not that the stuff i got already isn't great )

Thanks again!