why am i finding sex painful?

DREAM

Hi I have a bit of a problem, gals you could prob help me if its happened to you. and guy if you can pls do too.

when me and my guy are having sex, sometimes it gets to the point were I get sore really quick , im not to sure what it is cos at the beginning it feels really good but as time goes on it kinda starts to hurt and feel painfully Uncomfortable What could it be?

Hello. There are many reasons as to why you could be hurting during sex a couple of them are

1) Not having enough foreplay/lubrication

2) Any medications such as certain types of contraceptive pills which are known to have a drying effect upon the body

3) Any worries or concerns about the relationship which although may not be at the forefront of your mind during sex, can still have an affect and may make you tense and uneasy subconsciously

4) Having been sore once can psychologically affect you for the next time you have sex in that you may briefly think about how sore you were during the last time you had sex and then this time you find you are unable to relax fully.

5) Check if you are sore at certain times of the month for instance before or just after a period where your body will be naturally drier

6) Sex is an activity and like all activities you need to keep hydrated and a lot of folk forget this. Make sure you always have water on hand.

I have sent a little pm to you regarding this but hope that this also helps.