Over too soon =\

hooch

Im 17 and i know us youngsters get excited quicker and what not but when im with my g.f it jst seems that after foreplay is over and we get going i only last 5 mins....if that. its deeply frustrating because its over so quick i know shes not getting anything out of it and because of that neither am i. is there anything i can do? i dnt know if its P.E or just a rampant teenager unable to control myself

Ummm, at least you're honest, seventeen huh? I personally am absinant for one more year, but you might wanna use protection, which you're hopefully doing already.

I have strong morales, so tell me what yours are about sex before I give you advice, because I usually don't touch on this kind of stuff.

Ummm, at least you're honest, seventeen huh? I personally am absinant for one more year, but you might wanna use protection, which you're hopefully doing already.

absinant for one more year? it sais your 17 as well, does that mean your getting married or your just waiting until your 18? just curious

Anyways, yes its completely normal for someone thats newer to sexual activity to "finish" very quickly simply due to raging hormones, and yes, unfamiliarity to these activities. Im not going categorize simply because of your age, but i am going to say that you definantly need to use protection and not to worry because as you become more familiar with your body it will become more easy to control things like that.

Well, I'm more like waiting for the right one, it's just that I'm waiting until I'm 18 before anything can possibly happen, and even then I might hold out till I'm married.

Anyways, pay a lot of attention to her before you guys actually start out something, make her orgasm before you start, that way she's satisfied, and you're not embarrased over the fact that it got done so quickly, and eventually you won't even have to worry about it, your body will adjust itself.

the thing that gets me though is im not new. ive been having sex now for around 2 and half years, ALWAYS protected (yes i was 15 bt no i dont regret it)

surely after 2 years of sexually activity id have settled down. thats what bugs me the mst

anytime from 14-18 i would say is the most hectic time for guys. hormones are rushing like crazy and especially with sexual activity like that, i would think its normal. I guess i could suggest just slowing down and try to learn more technique rather than just having sex. When i say slow, i mean REALLY slow. stop just befor you finish and allow yourself to calm down and start up again. after awhile of this you should be able to learn your limits and can lenghthen the entire experience

Maybe you're insane.....

maybe i am....maybe my g/fs imaginary and i actualy make love to a hole in the wall ](*,)

who knows

thanks for the help. its just the kind of info i was looking for i will start trying to be more in touch with whats going on with myself as thats what i seem to have been missing

Im 17 and i know us youngsters get excited quicker and what not but when im with my g.f it jst seems that after foreplay is over and we get going i only last 5 mins....if that. its deeply frustrating because its over so quick i know shes not getting anything out of it and because of that neither am i. is there anything i can do? i dnt know if its P.E or just a rampant teenager unable to control myself

We have the opposite problem, it takes me far too long