No orgasm...ever...

Well, I've never had the big O and was wondering what I can do to achieve it. I've been fingered multiple times, and that never really does anything for me. When I've received oral, I would get close, and then that feeling would just never end...I could never reach a climax. Same with sex. Do I have a problem letting it all out or what?

are you completely relaxed during oral? If you have anything what so ever on your mind that can ruin your ability to climax. Is the guy changing techniques too often during oral? Girls are very picky about sticking to a routine when guys are down there. Is he using the flat of his tongue or the tip? Sometimes puttinga finger in there will help a girl too. Have you tried using a vibrator to help out? My ex loved her vibrator on her clit and a finger in her at the same time. Maybe your guys just arent spending enough time down there either. My ex took an hour of oral before she could cum. But she was worth every tongue stroke to me. Maybe you havnt found the right guy you are comfortable with?

How old are you?? Maybe you have just not met the right one. Can you achive an orgasim by masterbation? I went many years without having one, you need to be comfortable with yourself. And yes relaxing is a major key, stop thinking about it and just let it happen.