Poured my heart out in an Email...

I poured my heart out in this email, do you think it was mistake or a good idea...? would this make you think a lil if you where in her position? and advice is good. Thanx.

I know some parts are weird but some parts have lil inside jokes, but you should be able to understand it.

stop being gay, i know you're not gay lol you know I care about you, it's 530 and i just woke up, and im sending you stupid messages that I know I sound like a retard in. I dont even care that you dont call me back, usually, but these few days got to me. seeing you again made it so i think about u alot, which is fine, but not when you cut me out. I know i was pressuring you into plans all week kinda, im sry and i should have listened to you. I sound like a retard phone too which is hard too. And even more because sunday night i was drunk, sry. im not mad either im red-headed... lol u should know im tapped somewhat look at kregg.Oh yea... I basically knew what i was getting into with you. I dont care tho. If you're trying to make it so I hate you, it's not working. All I want is to know you better. I think you would like and understand me more if we actually got to know each other. we know each other but not really. I dont care about anything else. Just dont let this happen again where we dont talk forever, it with me last time ill be honest. Just plz think about what I said at least. well later scrub, jk you know you're gorgeous

OK.

I think had you of (in 100% honesty) of drafted the email. Left it. Re read it. You wouldn't have sent it.

From that email i can tell you are very sad about the split, and would give anything to have another go at it with her.

If i can read that - just think about how she may potentially see it?

She's been ignoring you for a reason.

I think the best thing you can do is to let this go. Don't expect a reply, becoz personally i wouldn't know where to start in replying to that email as a female.

I don't think you've done any harm persa. You've explained how you feel, and how badly you want her.

I just think you should not expect a re union from it.

Sorry to be brutal....

Sparkle xx

No I havent gotten a reply, I sent it about an hour ago and she doesnt wake up for work for another hour or so. Basically this is my message to her after her avoiding all my phone calls out of the blue. I dont believe I did anything to make her mad at me. She is just afraid to be hurt. And we just started talking again about 3 weeks ago. She's my ex kinda from a lil over a year ago.... does that help?

Okay, that makes more sense now.

Like Sparkle1 said, I wouldn't know how to reply to that email, so don't expect one.

Try and forget about her, through ignoring you she's probably trying to do the same.

Listen to Sparkle1 she is the voice of reason!

Good Luck x

Aww gee's Sparkle is blushing!

I only say it as i see it. And indeed how i would feel if i were the recepient!

The fact you didn't have a relationship persa with her...probably isn't becoz you didn't tell her how you felt. And the fact she is frightened of being hurt...doesn't explain the lack of contact.

men and women get low sometimes...and will seek reassurance and communication with someone who they know either had feelings or has feelings for them...it makes us feel less alone. I suspect she knew how you felt about her when you were dating and still knows how you feel. And was needing that comfort from you for the 3 weeks you were communicating.

She's probably backed off now as she realises she wasn't being fair to you, and she isn't needing you at the moment.

I think its great you expressed your feelings, no one should feel they have to hold back, However, i do think you are expecting something from this that i don't think will happen.

I think you should pat your self on the back for letting her know, and try (as hard as it will be ) to accept that if she wanted you - she would have answered the calls and spoken to you.

You'll meet that someone one day who'll be very receptive of your feelings and thankful you took the time to send such a lovely email,.....i don't think this is the one for that.

Onwards and Upwards!!!

Sparkle xxx

Well, Sparkle. Thank you for listening and writting. This morning I got a call from her. We talked slightly and agreed to settle things tonight, since we both have work... I'm glad you were wrong about her contacting me, it's not your fault because I discribed the situation poorly. It was three days of no contact with her, not three weeks. I believe you had that mistaken. I might have made the intial mistake of contacting her. I probably should have gave her space, but I too am proud of myself for the fact I stated everything I was feeling at the time. Now tonight is her turn. Wish me luck. Thanks again.

You made yourself sound really negative in this email....and you basically said that she is the prize and not yourself. You apologized way to much for something things. Also you used inside jokes to get a rise out of her. I'm sorry to be brutally honest but after a breakup...there should be a cooling off period....where no contact should be practiced. A better way would be of writing the email...reading it one week later and decide if you still wanted to send it. But since you sent it....oh well. Next time you contact her make sure you are over her and contact her in a positive way. Better yet....don't make first contact....let her contact you....and be aloof. People are naturally drawn towards confident and positive people.