That friend I like

So I got this female friend, right? She and I have been good friends for almost 4 years now. After my last relationship ended, I've started wanting to be more than friends. The problem is, she already has a boyfriend. They've been going out for over 2 years now. So what am I to do? Do I profess my feelings for her? Do I wait it out and see what becomes of their relationship before making a move? Help me out!

I'm so sorry for you man.

In all honesty, she will probably have a real hard time seeing you as anything but a friend. It doesn't matter how close of friends you were, it's just hard for girls to make the jump unless they do it themselve.

I would say tell her straight up no holding back that you've thought about her as more than just friends. If its in her she'll make the jump. Don't worry about the boyfriend, unless he's your friend you really don't have any responsibility to him.

Be aware however that doing this could very likely jeapardize your friendship and may end up leaving you without either your friend or a date.

I suggest looking elsewhere, but whatever a man's gotta try.

Being a girl,from my point of view i think you should telling her, would make things less uncomfortable when you are around her, letting her know how you feel, Make sure you are sure they want to hear the truth, If you are really into them it can't hurt to hear that they don't feel the same way! Think long and hard about what you are going to say, the problem with straight out asking is it can lead to awkwardness... try and let them know that your friendship is the most important thing, and if they don't like you as more than a friend, try and laugh it off