should I call her?

Hi,

met this girl a long time ago in a video rent store and I could feel that there was something in the air between us. But we never really got to go out, since something always came up from her site. So believe it or not, almost a year went by...and I more or less have forgotten about her, when I met her again just last week. So this time it worked out and we went out on last sunday. We got along right away. However, what put me off, was that she is about to go on a three weeks vacation with lots of other friends...also guys! So I wanted to meet her this week as much as possible and see if I could get the bond between us stronger. I guess I was a bit to hasty...she wanted to meet up this week too, but now it's already friday and everyday she had an excuse...so should I still bother with her and call her up. I actually called her today morning. Wanted to know if she was still in general interested in me, but she was still in a sleeping mood, so she didn't decline, when I asked if I should bother at all to call her later. I don't know what do to...this woman gives me real butterflies in my stomach, but maybe, I should also forget it, since she is anyways gone this sunday. Should I at least ask her, if she is still interested to call me when she is back from her vacation? Or should even I call after that time? I sort of have the feeling that she won't call me...even though she said she really likes me and would love to meet me again.

I am so confused!

Any advise?

Thx,

for the quick advise...I will try to resist not to call her and see where it'll lead to.

At least this frustration has sort of settled down my butterflies within me...bad or not, I don't know, but at least I can think straight again

Thx again.

2Nice

HeloO. Yes i do agree that shes playing hard to get. Either tt or shes simply not interested. In ur case, u shld not b hasty in such situations for she might tink tt ur really desperate for her.. and believe me that will turn women off. Wad shld u do is play ur cards cool and let her decide if she wants to meet u b4 she leaves or not. Chances r she will remba bout the meeting and whether she wans to meet u or not clearly indicates ur stand in both ur relationship.

Hi,

I wouldn't worry about things too much. I know if I was going on a 3 week vacation there would be a lot of things I would need to get done the last week before I left. I am sure she is busy. You are just starting to get to know her. Wait till she gets back and give her a call.

Thx for the advice.

Will be tough not to talk to her and wait three entire weeks.

But do you think I should really call once she is back, or should I wait for her to make the move?

I bet if I don't call her, it'll all be history.

2Nice