i like him, but does he like me?

rkbunni

he probably doesn't. but i'm not sure. i guess we're both pretty shy, so it's hard to tell. at the adult sparring class, i sparred with him two times. he kicks hard. after the match he asked me if he hurt me. i said it didn't hurt but he really wanted to make sure. sometimes in classes he looks at me... are these supposed to be signs of him maybe being intersted?

Wasup Bunni !

You will need to give me more information about him.[How long he looks st you, does he ask you questions about the lesson, try to borrow your book , pen....etc ] He may look at you at class becasue he just want to look at you. Many times I looked at girls at my class that i dont like but I could look at them 1 minute strait. And they got nervious , but it wasnt "real".

If you sparr with each other, after the training ask him if he would like to go for a movie with you ? THe worst thing he can tell you is "No, I'm busy!"

So you will clear your mind and know that he doesnt like you.

Open your eyes and just watch.........

hey rkbunni, when he asked u if u were ok, hes jst trying to be a gentlemen, if i accidently hurt a girl I would say the same thing. But if he looks at u a lot that means that hes kinda intrested in u or think u r jst really hot. After the class is over go over there and talk to him and compliment on his high kick or something and ask him if he wants to go somewhere after the class like the movies or watever. If he says "nah, im busy" dont give up ur hopes yet cuz he really might jst have to go sumwhere, ask him if he to do this another time(u r letting him to pick the time) if he still refuse them im sry he probaly isnt intrested in u enough to go out with u.