Yet another "I'm-in-love-with-my-best-friend"-thread

Yeah, I know, those "Ilovemybestfriend-threads" might already be tiring you to death as there are so many people who come here with the same problem, I'm sorry. And please forgive my bad english as well, I'm not a native speaker.

So, there is this girl I've been best friends with for a few years now. And if I say best friends, I mean it - We're really close to each other. She's the only one I really trust and I'm the only person she trusts. We're being the most important person to each other and she has even said once that she "loved" me, in the way of a soul mate.

But since a few months... it's different. I've completely fallen in love with her.

She's the only thing I can think of the whole day long, I've started to neglect other friends, actually she's everything I'm concerned about. It would be wonderful if the whole world would just disappear, leaving only me and her.

I know that this kind of love can't be healthy, but I can't help it.

I couldn't tell her until now, though. She's a really tolerant person and I know that, but I'm still scared of the thought that our friendship might not be the same as before.

I know she doesn't feel the same way about me. I know that she can't be in love with me, since she told me that this is the thing she actually wishes for. A person she can love in that way.

But my feelings are getting stronger and stronger each day and I'm getting more and more depressed about it. I still feel like a liar.

So I started to actually consider telling her about my feelings. But, and I know that this might sound strange to you, the question is - how?

(I hope I didn't sound too stupid)

Just tell her over text message on email, that you need to tell her something, so when you see her next she will ask what and just say ''i like you, i have for a while now, i just cant seem to get you out of my head".

Well that is what i would proberly do.

And no you didnt sound stupid at all