Lambskin Condoms

Anyone tried the natural condoms? They prevent pregnancy but do not prevent the transmission of std's. I got two packs of trojan natural lamb condoms. I opened one up and tried it out. They seem to be long enough (barely), and they are more roomy. They also do a good job of gripping me to where it is a tight, more natural fit. They have a string at the base that keeps it from expanding down there and keeps it on.

One problem though....

They stink. They really do smell kind of likes sheep' intestines. I am not sure I want to try this during actual sex! That is one nasty odor! And forget getting or giving oral after that without a good wash in the bathroom. Yuck! They are also quite expensive, but as with many products I am sure there is a way around the expense for an astute shopper.

What do you all think about these? I hear they are some of the oldest condoms around, pre-latex in fact. I perhaps can see why they are not so popular nowadays! I would like to note how they feel during sex though (may do so as I have a willing partner who suggested I get them in the first place)

I don't have any experience with them, as my issue was STD prevention as I was on the pill or IUD always, however I know a couple people allergic to latex whom use them in addition to the pill, etc; but they had little options other than that so while they said they worked, that was all they had!

Personally, I would just try thinner latex ones which still have STD protection, and don't involve any poor lambs whom go through enough!

For the smell, I would suggest using maybe a flavoured/scented lubricant - choose one that would be safe to use with those condoms as some will not be compatible. Add some scented candles/oils in the room and see if that helps too. I am very sensitive to smells, so yeah, I could see how that would be a mood killer!

I am going to stick with latex. I am one to experiment though and I thought they might end up feeling a little silky, which would have been nice.

Right now I am quite satisfied with Crown condoms. I feel like they have the best chance of not coming off during sex for me at least. I have issues with durex and some of the shorter condoms b/c it is really easy to get lubrication, natural or otherwise at the base and then have the condom slide right off.