scented or unscented

baby_yn

My boyfriend likes it when I wear perfume but he prefers my natural scent. Pheromones so to speak.

Get a perfume that you like and love the smell of. If you don't like the smell on yourself, chances are other people won't either. And besides, why would you want to wear a fragrance all day if you can't stand the smell? And when you think you smell good, you appear more confident and thereforeeee, you become more attractive to the opposite sex. It's a win-win situation!

well i'm 17 and into dateing, i don't really know what kind of perfume i like absed on musky or flowery, prob flowery, i don't like things that are to strong or like a 16 y/o girl smelling like shes 34 u kno wat i'm sayin? but like sum good ones i like are very sexy,( idk who makes that one), hollister is pretty good,and some curves are good to, and if ur looking for a good mens cologne to, depending on ur age say if ur like 16 or 17, i'd get that abercrombie stuff, it's pretty new, but iw ant sum, it smells awsome, but there are others, sum of the curves for men are good, calvin klien is excellent to, if i had to put them in order i'd prob put Calvin Klein,abercrombie, then curve, not saying curves bad, jsut sum things are better, and dnt be afraid to go into like JCpenny or macy's or something with ur b/f look at sum and ask if he likes it or not, that'll help..

What you could do is go to the department stores in your mall go to the perfume counters and ask for samples they are more than willing to hand them out. That way you can wear them and see how they react to your skin's pH. My cousin worked for a perfume company and she told me that is really the only way you are going to know what kind of scents work for you. Hope this helps.

A Note: If you don't like the smell of the perfume you are trying, you can take it off using a cotton ball that has been wetted by rubbing alcohol.

i wear sented oils. they seem to be more effective then purfumes because they are less potent and stay on longer. i also find they kinda meld with a persons natural sent which makes them uber sexy.

my favorite essential oil (i think thats the brand name) is "egyptian goddess". it works for both genders and it smells sexy but mature.

id definatly recomend essential oils though. lots of hippy-type stores sell them and they are sold online.

try them out. theres tons of different types!