Sudden intesifying of senses

I think well done Mew if you are taking a stand to go off the meds.

It is likely that symptoms you experience are just physical withdrawal symptoms to the meds and will pass in time.

Just look after yourself with lots of healthy food and pamper yourself while your body adjusts to not having it.

I'm not looking for attention, I'm mearly continuing conversation. I love to talk, but most people don't like the stuff I like to talk about. So, when people do talk about thinks I want to talk about I get carried away sometimes. My conversations rarely stay on the same subject for very long because I usualy forget what I'm saying in the middle of it and then start talking about other stuff. For example, I had a better example of this, but just before I typed it out I forgot what it was so I used me forgetting it as an example. A lot of people think I'm weird, so in real life people always try to stay away from me and stuff, but I don't mind, I like being a lone. In fact, I prefer to be a lone. All my life in school I did everything alone. I played on the playground alone, I ate alone and I did school work alone. And the best part is no one ever set by me on the bus so I got a seat all to myself while everyone else crowded together. Very few people know the bliss of being alone 100% of the time. What I love about the internet is I can talk to people while still being alone! But this won't last very long. Once I turn 18.....okay I'm getting carried away like usual, but this time I'm stopping myself before my post is a mile long. The reason I'm talking so much in this post is I'm currently downloading a song that reminds me of my first girlfriend and how I still love her. It's "Not A Day Goes By" by Lone Star. I made a website dedicated to Monica. It is link removed I hope that with it I can find and contact Monica again.

Hi all, just wonted to Jump iin befor Mew gets jumped on from a grate hight to say a few things

1: mew knows he has an illness, more than one in fact and they are real. (I have one of the same mential illnesses that he has) If he saying things that the sound odd please remember that fact. He has Doctors looking after him and a close group.

2: Mew its ok to scare the normals you know some of the things you post will seem odd, keep puting your posts in contectes of your illnesses like you have been doing and that will help otheres understand.

3: asperger's syndrome I use to teach kids who had this art, and let me say that the internet is a gift to thows that find talking such a fustration

4: Spelling and gramer, Mew when your as bad as me worry until then your doing grate.

5: Invisibel things that live in our head, Syicofrenitcs (see look at that spelling) can hear voices in the head like real peple being in the same room, like there really there and they can be very loude. Mew knows this its part ove every day life.

6: Meds Muw have you talked to your doc, kuz you coming over as slipping into a full attack, you know what im talking about, if you have not then have a chat, this dos not mean they will make you go back on them, they may do as your doing and see what happons but if your doing that you have to be in a safe place ans surunded by help in case you fall.

Gosh doing I sound all pompus and bossy, all im saying is mew knows hes ill, so be kind, and mew look after your self.

Spugly Fuglet, in 8th grade my spelling and grammer were a lot like your's is now. It took hard working getting it like it is today, mostly due to Microsoft Word and how I used it so much I learned from that. Anyways, because I used to type like you, I decided to watch you more closly. Then after reading your posts I discovered you are a very smart and good person, and today you are my favorite member. I'm happy to have a friend like you to help me like you have been doing.

When I was first put on medication for the voices, it stopped them, but my other schizophrenic symptoms like paranoia and detachment from reality remained, as well as Myuu. I have not told my docter about Myuu, and I choose not to because I like having her around. I have no friends in the outside world, so having Myuu is very comferting for me.

Knowing I have Asperger's Syndrome dose not help anything. I live in a small town and I'm the only one who has it. Right now my counsler at the mental health place is trying to help me in the school situation. I can perdy much only talk to people online. In the real world I don't like talking to people, so I stay by myself most of the time. I like being alone, because there's no one to talk to me or touch me and stuff.

Well, it's time for me to go to bed. Night y'all!