Friend's husband sent me a naked pic of him!

lonelyfish

Lonelyfish.. don't be hurt or surprised too much when your friend puts some distance in your relationship with her from here on out. She may not feel comfortable, be embarrased or ashamed of her husbands actions.

No.. she won't find happiness. She will constantly have to monitor him and watch him. YES.. YES people do change at age 40.. at any age really. However, behavioral changes are very very difficult to muster.. he's got to move mountains to change. And really... he may not want it that bad. He may be getting a larger pay-off from his flirting behavior.

I feel for you darlin. Ohhh and btw.. there are no guarentees that if you had a BF or a H... that he'd have beat him up for you. I was physically assaulted by one of my X-H's best friends (while we were married)... he did absolutely NOTHING. Said.. "make sure you don't get caught anywhere alone with him ever again." ugggh.. ppfffssssttt. Can you say.. WHOOSIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (substitute the "P" in that word).

Hi

Why low self esteem or depressed people needs an oppositve sex to validate or boost thier ego?

Why couldn't seek the validation of their self-worth from within themself?

Because they weren't taught to do this. They were taught to seek it from outside of themselves.

I've been the Object of someones happiness... and I've been put on a pedistal. You only end up disapointing them in the end. I don't allow myself to be put in that position.

I truly think that we have so many of these issues because we arn't taught any RELATIONSHIP classes. What is healthy? What is not healthy? What should a healthy relationship look like? and who defines those things?

I think you get some of these things in Humanitites classes in the upper bienium, college level. (barely!!) but at the meat and potatoes level where the hard wiring is taking place.... there are no classes. Unless parents and family monitor the development of a child... all sorts of things get mis-wired, Its like putting in two UNCOMPATIBLE programs into your computer... you're bound to have GLITCHES... and this guy has glitches doesn't he?

• 1 month later...