attention

Well, compliments are nice, or saying something funny.

this may be unrelated. i dont really know. but this really funny guy that i met a few days ago had this conversation with me (btw we were doing a group project with many other people and he didnt really need to do much)

him do you want me to do now??

me dont know

him me something to do!! please??

me Go..have sex with a chicken (in a friendly way of course)

him will

me: ok then

him: Do you count as a chicken??

So he was kind of complimental and funny^^

Well, compliments are nice, or saying something funny.

this may be unrelated. i dont really know. but this really funny guy that i met a few days ago had this conversation with me (btw we were doing a group project with many other people and he didnt really need to do much)

him do you want me to do now??

me dont know

him me something to do!! please??

me Go..have sex with a chicken (in a friendly way of course)

him will

me: ok then

him: Do you count as a chicken??

So he was kind of complimental and funny^^

I guess that's funny in a joking way...but then it gives the impression that all guys are sex-minded. I just hope you girls aren't thinking that all guys are like that. But jokes are harmless in certain contexts, so I don't want to assume you are like that at all!

anyways, what else do you women find funny?

I guess that's funny in a joking way...but then it gives the impression that all guys are sex-minded. I just hope you girls aren't thinking that all guys are like that. But jokes are harmless in certain contexts, so I don't want to assume you are like that at all!

anyways, what else do you women find funny?

As long as you are not coming off as a complete pervert or an assuming * * * *, then you'd be surprise how many women enjoy a little sexual banter. It all depends upon your delivery. Obviously this guy said it in a way that didn't bother baby_yn. Not just his words but the body language, tone of voice, etc all delivered the joke correctly and she thought it was funny.

A lot of guys fail in the delivery and it can come off as creepy, so I wouldn't recommend you doing this with a new person unless you are comfortable with it. Maybe practice with established friends of yours before meeting a new girl and jumping to sexual lingo.

Most guys who are inexperienced in dating are always worried about offending women and they seem to think that all women are perfect little angels who would be utterly offended at the slightest transgression. Trust me, you'd be surprised how many women enjoy pushing the envelope and respond favorable to teasing and flirting if you do it correctly. And if they don't, then I personally wouldn't want to date them. I prefer someone who is not going to be offended at every little thing. I rarely meet such women though. Most are open to this type of thing-if delivered correctly!