im going to try and find out if shes interested

pete89

so me and this girl are friends. i dont see her much we do go to the same school but shes younger then me. we met from other friends but i think shes attracted to me more then a friend and i like her alot. see the thing is sometimes she talks to me as a friend and then other times it seems like she wants to be more then friends. i figure were not really great friends yet and our friendship is kinda awkward because i feel like we have more feelings but dont know if the other one has them also. so i think im just gunna tell her i like her and try and find out if she likes me as more then a friend. but the thing is i really dont know how to go about this. i mean she could just think im hot and want to be a friend with benefit or a 1 nighter thing because most girls like that in highschool. so i dont wanna tell her i want a relationship with her if shes not looking for that. and i dont wanna say something that makes her think i want her for a 1 nighter. so how do i get my message accross. i really need to tell her cause this isnt really going anywhere and i need to find out if i should move on or not.

This happened to me last yr. i ended up askin her if she thot we would ever be more then friends and she said that she would like to, but she wasn't allowed to date until she was 16, which happened this past august i'm pretty sure, it would have went well except I didn't see her one time over the summer and I guess we kinda just got over it, I'm sure she won't mind you askin her sumthin like that, but then again all girls aren't the same, good luck man

Do not tell her you like her. You NEVER confess your feelings when asking a girl out. Instead, ask her out on a date. You don't need to go, "Suzie, I just like you like totally so much! What do you think?", instead simply ask her out on a date, and you will get your answer without spilling your beans, making things awkward, putting her under pressure, tossing aside all challenge, etc.