Found out today my ex has new gf

Today I found out accidentally my ex of 2 years (my 2nd bf) has a new girlfriend and that he brought her to his family dinner. This hurts coz its such an intimate thing to do and we've only broken up 5 weeks ago. We broke up coz he said he doesn't want commitment, and though I was angry I respected his decision. Though I didn't call him since our break-up, I was still missing him everyday and hoping we can still patch up. Anyways all hope is gone now and even though I was expecting him to be attached soon(coz he is a cassanova kind of guy, aka bastard) it still HURTS anyway. Really sad too coz when I look back I think all his declarations of love are just a bunch of lies....

I know I will move on eventually but just need to let off some steam tonight...thanks for listening guys....

Truth hurts but hey I guess you just have to cope with it...

Please forgive me for being so blunt but men can be quite simple: It's not that he doesn't want a committment...it's that he doesn't want a committment with you.

It really is that simple and I know it hurts. Men are simple that way an ya gotta see it for what it is. I've been there...pursued by a marreid man who won't commit ot me so I know, Sister.

Try to move forward. There is a man who wants a committment with you. He will walk right up to you within the next 7 months. I assure you!

Appreciate your honest comments...thanks

I really know what u mean but this guy has like over 7 girlfriends in his life and he says his relationship with me for 2 years has been the longest which i think is so pathetic... i really think he has an issue with commitment in general and only he can deal with it himself. i guess i'm to blame for being gullible and thinking he will change for me.

all u ladies out there, if a guy courts you aggressively and over-intensely in the begiinning be aware coz there's a chance they are just seeking the thrills of "conquest" and when they've got you they just get tired of u...if a guy wants u for the long term, he will take his time slowly and cautiously with u..anyways my two cents worth of opinion

now yes i am sorry for the inconvienince your ex left you with, but i just have to say that no guy is simple there are thousands of things girls probobly wonder about guys that they dont know the answer to and yet i also have to add the commitment part just cause he said i dont want a commitment doesnt mean just to you he means it to every one else as well (no offense if you still like him but if it was just to you then hes a *beepin* jack a**) so what the other girl said just try to forget about him and find someone else that appricitaes you and will try there hardest just to make your life wonderful so dont worry about him.