Looking fo advice on career change

I've been woking in sales fo a while now and I have come to the undestanding that this is not me. I eally want to make a career change and I have been thinking about becomeing a motivational speaker/ trainer. I'm not eally sure how to go about this and am looking fo some advice. I have a comunication degree so I have the background. If anyone has any bainstoming Ideas I would appeciate it.

To be a motivational speaker, I'm pretty sure you have to be famous or have some important accomplishment or have big connections.

My cousin does that, but she is an Olympic athlete.

What do you want to speak publicly about and what is your edge/experience?

How good are your contacts in the sales division? Anyone remotely near the occupation you seek? If you can, try to bring it up (without destroying the sale or your selling power, not sure how you can do this without looking like you want out right away.) I'm sure one phone call could lead to another, or a recommendation. You sell to someone who sells to someone else, the links on the chain should lead you to your destined path. Whatever you choose, I hope you find what you're looking fo. ]